We provide to Overseas CPAs , CAs & Accounting firms with an option to
substantially reduce cost and enable them to focus on high end services like
Audit and Tax consulting.
Outsourcing as a Tool to Maximize Accounting Firms Profitability
Whether you are a sole proprietor, firm or a company, we can provide
accounting outsourcing services and financial accounting outsourcing
services on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as per your requirement.
Meaningful, well-organized financial records delivered in time ensure that
your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are
the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you
with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping
Services of Book-keeping:
These services include:
Fixed Asset Register
Bank Reconciliation Statement
Monthly and annual financial statements
Preparation of ledgers, sub-ledgers and journals
Preparation and Finalization of Accounts from incomplete records.
Technological Methodology of Book-keeping Outsourcing
For the actual execution of work, we will need to exchange information with
the Overseas CPA/CA/Bookkeeper (hereinafter called overseas counterpart).
Overseas counterpart will give us the input data (scanned documents) and we
shall give them output data after processing their input data. For such
exchange of information, a media has to be selected. Following are the
options of media, from which the overseas counterpart can choose:
1. We can download input/ upload output on server of overseas
2. Overseas counterpart can upload input/ download output from our
secure ftp server or
3. Overseas counterpart can fax input documents and output backup files
be sent on your server or our server or
4. E mail attachments be sent as input data as well as output data You
can choose the media according to your convenience and satisfaction.
Processing of Data
On receipt of input, data is processed and the accounting records are
updated. Backups are taken and the relevant reports are sent using the media
selected and in hard copy on a pre-agreed frequency with Balance Sheet,
Income Statements, Profit & Loss Statement, Bank Reconciliation,
correction to client's check register.
The software for use in bookkeeping and tax returns processing shall be
specified by Overseas counterpart, which in turn may be specified to them by
their client also. We shall process all the data in the software specified
by Overseas counterpart.
Why Outsource from Us
- Major costs savings in accounting & overhead work
- Trained and highly qualified staff at your disposal, anytime you
- Your work is completed and is available to you the first thing in
the morning. Turn around time is very short depending upon each
- You pay only for actual work done
- The cost of Outsourcing from us will be a fraction of your
existing or likely expenditure on that activity
- The work will be accomplished at significant savings
- The work will be completed on schedule
- The quality of work would be top-notch
Consultancy Services to Foreign Companies
Entry Options for Foreign Investors
A foreign company planning to commence business operations in India has the
option of setting-up the following type of companies:
- Branch Office
- Liaison / Representative Office
- Project Office
- By Forming a Company in India
Branch Office :
Government has allowed foreign companies engaged in manufacturing and
trading activities abroad to set up Branch Offices in India for the
- To represent the parent company/ other foreign companies in
various matters in India e.g. acting as buying/selling agents in
- To conduct research work in the area in which the parent company
- To undertake export and import trading activities
- To promote possible technical and financial collaborations
between the Indian companies and overseas companies.
- Rendering professional or consultancy services.
- Rendering services in Information technology and development of
software in India .
- Rendering technical support to the products supplied by the
parent/ Group companies.
- Foreign airline/ shipping company
One of the practices for foreign companies to enter the Indian markets is
the setting up of a Liaison/Representative office. A Liaison office is not
allowed to undertake any business activity in India and cannot therefore,
earn any income in India . The role of such offices is, therefore, limited
to collecting information about possible market opportunities and providing
information about the company and its products to the prospective Indian
- Representing in India the parent company/ group companies
- To conduct research work in the area in which the parent company
- Promoting export import from/ to India
- Promoting technical/financial collaborations between
parent/group companies and companies in India
- Acting as a communication channel between the parent company and
- 'A person resident outside India permitted by the Reserve Bank to
establish a Liaison office in India may carry out the following
Permission to set up such offices is
initially granted for a period of 3 years and this may be extended from time
A person resident outside India permitted by the Reserve Bank to establish
a Liaison office in India may carry out the following permitted activities:
Foreign Companies planning to execute specific projects in India can set up
temporary project/site offices in India . For this a general approval has
been given by RBI subject to fulfillment of certain conditions. Such
approval is generally accorded in respect of projects approved by
appropriate authorities or where the projects are financed by Indian
bank/Financial Institution or a multilateral/ bilateral international
By Incorporating a Company in India through
- Joint Ventures; or
- Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
Foreign equity in such Indian companies
can be up to 100% depending on the sectoral cap under the Foreign Direct
Investment (FDI) policy.
Start Up Ventures
We have a rich experience as business advisors and financial consultants to
plan and oversee the implementation of business initiation plans.
Professional support is provided for new Foreign projects in the areas
covering the following.
- Identifying appropriate entry route
- Formation of Legal Entity in India i.e. Incorporation of a
company and preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
and other legal support.
- Due diligence reviews
- Regulatory approvals
Including Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Reserve Bank
of India (RBI), Secretariat of Industrial Approval (SIA), Registrar
of Companies (ROC) and other concerned authorities
- Representative office Facility
During the 'in transit period' support for office infrastructure
and manpower is provided to the company.
With in depth understanding of clients
business, we help them in following corporate matters:
- Incorporation of companies, Drafting of Memorandum and Articles
- Secretarial Services - back office work or compliance with all
company law requirements like maintenance of statutory records,
filing of required documents with the ROC etc.
- Filing of petitions before the Company Law Board, MRTP Commission
and the Central Government
- Advisory services for public issues, bonus issues, Due Diligence
of Prospectus, shares and security valuations
- Reconstruction, Amalgamations, Acquisitions and Mergers Cover
- Approvals under Companies Act and the Income Tax Act,
Pre-acquisition business investigations and due diligence and
- Preparation of schemes for rehabilitation of sick industries
under the Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act,
(SICA), and representation before the Board for Industrial &
Financial Reconstruction (BIFR)